2020 has been a great challenge to many. We have managed to stay open throughout the year but at great cost, as our numbers were drastically reduced and safety protocols expensive to implement. We have, however, set up a private boat based research initiative - monitoring cetaceans in Tenerife exclusively for our volunteers; introduced acoustics work into our research programme; pioneered a land based research station to monitor more effectively cetacean-boat interactions; and developed a range of educational courses to help people build their skill sets, and CVs, with real experience based learning programmes.
2021 is the year we thrive. We want to bring people back together to make up for the lost time in 2020 and therefore, we will be discounting our programmes for next Summer (June - September inclusive) because we think everyone deserves some good after all of the bad!
- Erasmus (fully funded) two month placements - contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 50% discount for volunteering on our whale & dolphin research programme in Tenerife.
- 50% discount for our various internship programmes.
- Special ‘bundle discounts’ for educational courses - combine these with our low cost volunteer programme for a great, fun summer with lots of CV building activities.
- Group discounts - from university clubs and societies to scouts and families.
Educational Courses: All of our courses are great value for money and combine strong academic theory with grounded experience to reinforce it, delivering practical and highly sought after skill sets. All courses are certificated and accredited. We offer discounts and scholarships - just get in touch!
Check out our special Bundles/Packages
Group Activity Packages
International Spring Dolphin Festival
Earth Day Celebration - APRIL 2021
Make sure you check out what you're getting when you book with us on our Extra Information page!